Administering Your Fund
Individuals and organizations who advise funds at Bainbridge Community Foundation have 24/7 online access to their fund information. Fund Advisors can go online to request a grant to a nonprofit, track fund balances, find statements, add to their fund, or access the online grant catalog and donate during our annual Community Grants Cycle.
If you would like assistance in setting up online access, have forgotten your username, or need to reset your password, please contact Debbie Kuffel at 206-842-0433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you have logged in, the HOME page shows your current fund balance, a list of recent contributions, and a list of recent grants/donations plus distributions. If there is more than one fund associated with an advisor, the page will ask you to select which fund you want to view.
At the top of the HOME page you can choose the following:
- Choose another fund (if you have access to more than one fund) at the CHOOSE FUND tab.
- Look at details about contributions, including names of those who have given to the fund, at the CONTRIBUTIONS tab.
- Look at details about grants or donations to nonprofits at the GRANTS tab.
- Request a new grant be sent to an organization by using the GRANT REQUEST tab. Select an organization you have given to previously from the drop-down menu, or enter a new organization.
- View the grant catalog at the GRANT CATALOG tab (when the catalog is active during the Community Grants Cycle).
- View statements at the STATEMENTS tab.
- Logout of the Fund Manager page at the LOGOUT tab.
“We were pleased to make a Donor Advised Fund at Bainbridge Community Foundation a beneficiary within our estate plan. It will help BCF make a permanent impact in our community. Additionally, our children, as Fund Advisors, will stay connected with issues bigger than themselves and be engaged in the disciplines of responsible philanthropy. As a byproduct they will have the opportunity to build relationships with the best of our community: those who share a philanthropic spirit.”
—Carl Middleton, BCF Trustee and Board Treasurer, and his wife, Salli Middleton