Bainbridge Community Foundation’s Community Response Fund provides limited financial resources to nonprofit organizations for urgent health and human service needs on Bainbridge Island, especially during times of economic hardship or human or natural disaster. Covid-19 is one of those times.
We are all aware that needs are changing almost on a daily basis. In an effort to remain nimble and to provide support to our nonprofit partners, BCF is accepting requests for funding from 501 (C) (3) nonprofit organizations that have received funding at least once through either the Community Grants Cycle or Capacity Building Grants Cycle since 2016.
Considerations include but are not limited to:
- Funding need emanates from the current emergency situation
- Grant will replace or provide temporary funding for a program or capital expenditure that meets a critical & urgent community need
- Grant should directly benefit the greater Bainbridge Island community
- Will benefit the greatest number of people or the most under-served populations
BCF will consider applications on a rolling and case-by-case basis for the foreseeable future.
We use Common Grant Application to manage our grants. Here is a link to the application:
- First-time users register at: https://bit.ly/2QIAT5T
- Returning users login at: https://bit.ly/3dr6mDB
To donate to the Community Response Fund, click here.
If you have any questions, contact Debbie Kuffel at [email protected].