The core of Bainbridge Community Foundation’s work is to assist fellow community members in making a positive, sustainable impact in the extraordinary home that we share. We do so by:
- Surveying Nonprofits: Proactively analyzing the needs of our community.
- Strengthening Nonprofits: Providing tactical support to local organizations.
- Providing Grants: Helping nonprofits do what they do best.
- Awarding Scholarships: Investing in youth empowerment.
- Bestowing Philanthropy Awards: Recognizing local individuals and organizations for positively impacting quality of life.
- Convening: Bringing different entities together to solve an issue or take advantage of an opportunity.
We invite you to learn more about our foundation and how we can help you meet your goals for serving our community. Together, Bainbridge Island will support the needs of every community member and bring us together as neighbors committed to the greater good.
We’d love to hear your perspective and get to know you, so let’s connect.
“It is a privilege to work with Bainbridge Community Foundation. They are both professional and approachable and a wonderful resource. BCF leverages the good work done by many nonprofits by offering educational trainings and opportunities for collaboration, keeping our community informed of critical issues, and supporting the work we do through their grantmaking. BCF helps us all to be the best that we can be for our community.”
—Rita Elsberry, Executive Director, Island Volunteer Caregivers