You care about your clients' positive investing experience as much as we do. Bainbridge Community Foundation (BCF) collaborates with professional advisors to understand and provide the giving solution that works best for each individual, now and over the long term. BCF is a resource for you and a philanthropic partner for your clients. We are both permanent and responsive, ensuring that the spirit of your clients' gifts will endure.
How the Process Works
|Bainbridge Community Foundation|
2. Gift Acceptance
3. Gift Management
BCF administers several types of funds that allow your clients to focus on charitable giving and achieve maximum tax deductions. We offer personalized service so that families can engage in philanthropy without the costs and administrative burdens of setting up a private foundation:
- Donor Advised Funds: Allowing donors to be actively engaged in philanthropy.
- Area of Interest Funds: Providing targeted support for service areas donors care about most.
- Scholarship Funds:Supporting area high school students pursuing post-secondary education.
- Named Community Funds: Providing permanent support to the foundation’s programming.
- Designated Funds: Enabling ongoing support to the organization(s) donors care for most.
We recognize that there are different levels of donor involvement and flexibility in the types of organizations that a donor will support. Contributions to all fund types can be made through outright donations, planned gifts, or through a bequest in a will. We can work with you and your clients on selecting the most appropriate fund type.
What Your Client Gets
With a BCF fund, your clients have access to tools and resources to:
- Specify: Choose causes that match their passions
- Simplify: Facilitate their giving
- Give: Make grant distributions without the hassle of a private foundation
- Inspire: Engage family members in philanthropy
As for all of our donors and professional partners, we are pleased to provide:
- Partnership: We will work in partnership with you to provide your clients with tailored giving plans to meet their particular needs.
- Community knowledge: We have extensive knowledge of where the greatest community needs lie and can help your clients be as effective as possible in their giving.
- Consulting: We will consult with you, your clients, and your colleagues on ways the BCF can help meet the financial and charitable goals of your clients.
- Resources: As a partner with the Council on Foundations, BCF has access to a great deal of resources to help you and your clients meet their charitable goals.
Please review our Outside Advisor Policy and let us know how we serve you by augmenting your client relationships. Call us at 206-842-0433.