The Common Good
Establishing a Nonprofit Agency Fund at Bainbridge Community Foundation is a simple and efficient way to build an additional income stream for your nonprofit organization. Our experienced staff manages the investment and administrative details and can help you develop planned giving programs to grow the fund.
How it Works
- Your board determines how much you would like to invest long-term.
- Your organization works with our professional staff to complete a fund agreement.
- We set up a special fund in the name of your nonprofit organization.
- Your nonprofit organization receives regular statements on the fund.
- You can add to the fund at any time.
- We handle all the administrative details — including investment management and help in specifying grant disbursements — so that your organization puts assets where they’re needed.
- The fund can be endowed to provide long-term income for your work, helping you do good work forever.
To find out more, give us a call!
“A grant from BCF is a strong stamp of approval in our community. It helped us leverage a grant from the Harvest Foundation and inspired confidence with our teaching artists for the financial sustainability of the program — since government funding for the program began to decline a few years ago.”
—Bainbridge Island Arts and Humanities Council